Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Different Types Of Jackets For Men – Visual Style Guide

What jacket do you need?

Well, that depends on  2 factors.

1.  How Cold Is It?

2. What do you need it for?

If you know this – you can easily figure out what jackets should be in your core wardrobe!

Need a jacket to wear over your suit in a Chicago winter – think formal and warm!  Live in LA and want something to wear on the beach – lightweight & casual!

The men's jacket chart below is organized with the lightest and most casual coats in the top left, and moving down and to the right they become warmer and more formal.  

This cold weather coat chart covers 20 of the most common & classic jackets a man may need.  I admit it's not perfect (I did leave of field jackets, safari jackets, etc), but hey, I tried!

A larger, poster size version is available to any man (or lady) who has purchased any of my premium courses or products.

Just email me and I'll get it to you!

What do you think?  

What Jacket do you think I left off?  

Let me know in the comments!

The post Different Types Of Jackets For Men – Visual Style Guide appeared first on Real Men Real Style.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires